Guest Posting at HowInTurkey
In HowInTurkey, you can get your posts featured. The aim of guest blogging is to give our readers a fresh perspective on any aspect of travel and lifestyle. Other bloggers will also have the chance to connect with our readers.
We only take guest posts from genuine bloggers and agencies. If you want to go ahead with guest blogging, please check our guest post submission guidelines below.
Guest Post Guidelines for HowInTurkey
- All content must be original and never used before anywhere else on the Internet. You should also keep in mind that the post is useful for our readers.
- Make your post scannable: include headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
- You should edit and proofread your posts before sending us for publication.
- All content must be original and the blogger/agency should have the right to use the images to be used within the posts as featured images. The guest blogger holds the responsibility to check the copyright issues.
- Add a two sentence credit at the end of the post which begins with your name and can include up to two links.
- You should send your posts as a .txt attachment to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach two or three suitable images. Remember that you should mention the credits and link if there are any.
- The images should be 800×500 pixels.
- After getting published at howinturkey.com, you should promote the link to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
- All text links placed on the website have the “no follow” tag applied.
All prices are in US Dollars. Payment is via PayPal or Skrill. You can use your PayPal/Skrill balance, your credit card or, in some countries, your bank account. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment via credit card.
Contact us at email@example.com for pricing.
We look forward to getting to know you and hope to share one of your posts here when you’re ready.